Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Welcome in cashmaal LTD
cashmaal.com is an Internet payment system (virtual Bank) to make money transfers securely
throughout the world. cashmaal aims to bring the internet transactions to the optimum level by
providing such a trusted and user friendly platform to the community.
Personal Information for Registration
User has to provide real registration details in order to register a user account and to use our services, or to access this site. It is a condition of use of this site and our services that all the details you provide are correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse, terminate or suspend your account. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of your account, passwords, or any other codes or credentials that you use to access the services. Your account must not contain misleading or fraudulent information, including, but not limited to having a non-personal phone number. creating fake reputation information for your account, faking your country of origin or providing fraudulent identification documents is prohibited.
In order to ensure cashmaal remains a safe platform for all of our customers we may require you to verify your Phone or Email to access part of the services we offer. Phone or Email verification is required only once when you first time Login the account. In certain situations we may require enhanced identity verification. Phone verified accounts have a clear owner which makes it easy to return access to you if you lose all access to your account. It is very hard or impossible to return access to accounts that are unverified, even if you know your login detail, as it is difficult to identify the original account owner.
Enhanced features of Verified Account
To avail enhanced features of a verified account user must provide scanned image of his country Id/passport or driving license along with any utility bill for address verification. Please ensure that all the details you provide are correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse, terminate or suspend your account. There is no restriction to use unverified account in cashmaal.
We are providing Merchants accounts to Many companies, Which can use our website payment methods, if you will deposit fund for pay to another website from cashmaal after payment transferred to another merchant account we cannot refund, That payment can refund with only as par Merchant policy, If you deposit fund to cashmaal main account balance and not yet send or spend to anyone then you can get refund any time.
A cashmaal user can transfer fund worldwide to any cashmaal user with a small fee (1%).
Bank Insant fund Deposits
A cashmaal user can deposit instant fund deposit using BANK method which made at least 20 successful same sender bank account transactions. Otherwise, the system can take up to 24 hours for income fund verification. (Its only for Bank Deposit option)
Use of cashmaal Account
We have the right to, limit, suspend, or terminate your account or access to the services that we provide to you if:
1. we have a reason to believe that you have acted in violation of these Terms of Service or applicable laws or regulations or if we have a reason to believe that any content or material submitted or shared by you in or through the services violates these Terms of Service or applicable laws or regulations or third party rights;
2. we suspect that you use the services to engage in, attempt to engage in, or in connection with fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorist financing or other financial crime;
3. we have reason to believe that you have supplied false, misleading or deceptive information in connection with your registration, phone verification, exchanging or any other use of our services, either to us or to another user;
4. we are required to do so under any applicable law, regulation or an order issued by an authority;
5. make available content or behave in a way that libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or is offensive;
6. if you use the services in a manner which may cause the services to be interrupted or damaged or such a way that the functionality of the services is in any way impaired or attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism of the services or if cashmaal believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the security of its services or its property or brand or the security, property and rights of its users or those of third parties;
7. attempt any unauthorized access to user accounts or any part or component of the service. We will normally give you a notice of any limitation, suspension, or termination of your account but we may, if it is reasonable to do so (for example we consider it advisable for security reasons), limit, suspend or terminate your account without prior notice to you. You acknowledge that our decision to limit, suspend, or terminate your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols and that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management and security procedures to you. In the event that we limit, suspend or terminate your account we will lift the suspension as soon as possible once the reasons for the suspension or termination no longer exist.
This site and the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and use without any representation or endorsement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the site or the services, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, functionality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade. API integrated companies (Merchants) who use cashmaal Payment Gateway and our site may contain links to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of cashmaal, and you acknowledge that (whether or not such sites are affiliated in any way with cashmaal.com) We are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites and companies. cashmaal.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this site and/or any software, facilities and services on this site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability based on willful conduct or gross negligence. If and to the extent applicable law does not allow the above limitations of warranty and liability, such limitations shall not apply to you. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms of Service, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under mandatory provisions of applicable consumer protection legislation.
You being User or Merchant agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out due to any violation by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the services, or use by any other person accessing the services using your user account, device or internet access account; or your violation of any law or rights of any third party.